Flowerpots, vases are not only used to arrange flowers but also bring freshness, color, harmonious beauty, relaxing space… Nowadays, flowerpots also become a very popular decoration item. There are many types of materials to create a beautiful flowerpot such as glass vases, ceramics, wood… The feature of decorative wooden flowerpots is that you can arrange beautiful flowers without arranging flowers as well. However, wooden flowerpots are only suitable for dried flowers and artificial flowers. It does not contain water to hold fresh flowers.
– Material: Natural wood
– Color: natural wood color
– Dimensions: D10H14, D7H20, D7H14
– Finish: Use safe paint to protect wood surface.
By being made from natural wood, each product will have a different color and grain, so each product will always be unique.
– Use: Products for arranging dried flowers, dried branches, silk flowers. With a rather unique and rustic form but full of sophistication, wooden flowerpots are being favored to decorate workspaces, cafes, shops and indoor spaces.
NOTES WHEN USE AND STORAGE
– Natural wood products will have small scratches, this is unavoidable – and further enhances the natural features of the product.
– Limit direct exposure to the environment such as sunlight, rain, moisture, ..
– Use a soft cloth or cotton ball to clean. Do not soak in water, limit the use of wet towels
– Keep in dry places
MID SEASON SALE
FOR EVERYTHING WITH CODE
*The discount is valid until 24.12.2019